A BETTER TOOL IN THE RESEARCHER’S TOOLBOX
Seymour I. Rubinstein, creator of the first word processing program for the personal computer, WordStar, is announcing a ground-breaking new program that will help you search, find and organize information in any alphabet-based language.
We call it WebThresher to emphasize the program’s ability to discard irrelevant information.
- …improves the accuracy of the presented information
- …eliminates non-responsive replies
- …increases the thoroughness of the presented information, including simultaneous view of website and results
- …offers encyclopedic organization of results through a generated index, a synopsis abstract and a context abstract
- …provides a more comprehensive user interface to facilitate user information assimilation
- …enables user to search websites in any alphabet-based language
- …manages evidence through automatic Bates Number generation, automatic indexing by subject and indexing of depositions and other pertinent data
- …minimizes specious responses
AND, by bypassing use of a server farm, WebThresher avoids advertising and enhances privacy